Monday, October 29, 2007

HP.. Home Sweet Home...

as I'm using my husband's laptop, I can't write chinese... so have to write in English... I have.. finally get out of HP (which, really hits me on that day when i return my laptop!!! ) Can't forget the feeling of sadness, when I hugged all my colleagues, shakes hand and say goodbye. I wasn't crying (trying to get away with it! ) until I hugged Sam... When she hugged me tightly, I can't control my tears but just burst out suddenly... :(

didn't know i was so in love with HP... it's like, leaving someone that you love so much to another place.. why I choose to leave? may be because of career advancement.. leaving such a comfortable place, to a war zone.. i left with the blessing from all my friends and colleagues from HP...

eventhough, i choose to leave today, but I believe, I'll be back one day again... to HP.. the big family.. till then, I wish all my friends in HP, all the best and keep up the good job!!! I love you guys!!! :D

No comments: